Table of Contents
- Launching The Software
- Updating Audio License
- How To Translate
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Radio: (Enable/Disable) Features
- Radio Speaker Programming
- Monitor Real-Time Data (Digital Gauge View)
- Retrieving Motorcycle Information
Radio: (Enable/Disable) Features
Enable and Disable features of the Radio.
- Select the Active Settings Icon ()
- In the first dropdown menu select 'Infotainment/Radio'
- In the second dropdown menu select 'Audio Outputs & Nav.: (Enable/Disable)'
- Press the Start button next to the Radio feature you wish to Enable or Disable.
- Select the 'Enable' or 'Disable' button and press 'OK'.
- Wait for confirmation (PASS / FAIL / NA ).
- AMP (1)
- his feature is used to enable an amplifier on a Harley-Davidson®.
- AMP (2)
- This feature is used to enable a second amplifier on a Harley-Davidson®.
The Intercom & CB radio allows you to communicate with other motorcycles or vehicles who have the equipment. By enabling the feature in Centurion, you will then be able to utilize the equipment installed.
- Bluetooth (Phone/WHIM-CarPlay)
After installing the WHIM system, you can enable to Bluetooth capability to connect to it in Centurion as well as connecting to your phone via bluetooth.
NOTE: To enable the CarPlay feature on a motorcycle you must enable the WHIM module in the Centurion software, this will only work if the bike is compatible with the CarPlay feature.
The Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) allows the rider to communicate with their motorcycle without actually having a wired connection to it. It connects itself to the 6.5GT infotainment system, then allowing you to communicate with the CB radio, listen to the radio as well as hear turn by turn GPS directions.
- SMS Texting
After enabling this option in Centurion, you can use the SMS Texting function through the motorcycles system.
- After installing the XM Satellite radio, you can enable the feature in Centurion to be able to utilize it on your motorcycle.
If you have installed a separate navigation system that is not built into the motorcycles stock dash, you can enable the feature in Centurion, for the system to work in conjunction with the motorcycle.
- AUX (1)
This feature is used to enable an auxiliary option on a Harley Davidson.
- AUX (2)
This feature is used to enable a second auxiliary option on a Harley Davidson.