Table of Contents
- Launching The Software
- Updating Audio License
- How To Translate
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Radio: (Enable/Disable) Features
- Radio Speaker Programming
- Monitor Real-Time Data (Digital Gauge View)
- Retrieving Motorcycle Information
Radio Speaker Programming
- Select the Active Settings Icon. ()
- In the dropdown menu select 'Speaker Programming'
- Set motorcycle key to Ignition and switch to Run.
- Press the program button ().
- Wait for confirmation (PASS / FAIL / NA).
If you are experiencing sound issues after flashing the radio, you may need to update the radio software version. Click HERE and select what radio is installed on the bike and follow instructions on the page to update the software number.
NOTE: If you installed after market speakers/amplifiers it is possible that you may receive the following DTCs, these DTCs will always show because you have installed aftermarket speakers/amplifiers.
- B1350: Rear Right Speaker Open
- B1342: Rear Left Speaker Open