Table of Contents
- Main Features
- How To Setup TR4 System
- All TechnoResearch Cables
- Common Jobs
- Updating Centurion License
- Non-Stock ECUs
- Connecting via Bluetooth
- Victory / Indian Diagnostics
- Checking DTCs Manually (HD)
- FAIL message When Performing Blank ECU Programming
- 1. Centurion Setup and Installation
- 1.1 Where to get the Software
- 1.2 Install Centurion
- 1.3 Run Centurion
- 1.4 Insert Security Key into USB Port
- 1.5 Connect USB Cable
- 1.6 Powerup the Centurion
- 1.7 Powerup to Automatically Install Drivers
- 1.8 Update the Centurion Software
- 1.9 Centurion Disclaimer/Language Selection
- 1.10 Confirm COM Port for Communication
- 1.11 Troubleshooting COM Port Issues
- 2. Using the Centurion
- 3. Centurion Toolbar Icon Description
- 3.1 Centurion Toolbar Buttons/Commands
- 3.2 Digital Data View
- 3.3 Strip Chart Data View
- 3.4 Meter Data View
- 3.5 Live DTC Monitoring
- 3.6 Active Test
- 3.7 Active Settings
- 4. Centurion – How to Change Units/Colors
- 5. Centurion Super Pro/Audio – Monitor Real-Time Data (Digital Data View)
- 6. Centurion Super Pro/Audio – Monitor Real-Time Data (Strip Chart Display)
- 7. Centurion Super Pro – Harley Davidson Tests and Activations
- 8. Centurion – Specific Functions for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- 8.1 Centurion Super Pro/Audio – Read And Clear DTCS
- 8.2 Centurion Super Pro – Speedometer Calibration
- 8.6 Centurion Super Pro – Air Fuel Value (AFV)
- 8.7 Centurion Super Pro – Idle Adjustment
- 8.8 Centurion Super Pro – Blank ECU Programming
- 8.9 Centurion Super Pro – Blank Ecu Programming (Clone)
- 8.11 Centurion Super Pro – Module Replacement (4-Pin Models)
- 8.12 Centurion Super Pro – Module Replacement (6-Pin Models)
- 8.13 Centurion Super Pro – ECU: (Enable/Disable)
- 8.17 Centurion Super Pro – Fuel Tank Drain
- 8.18 Centurion Super Pro – Compression Test
- 8.3 Centurion Super Pro – Hands Free Keyfob Programming
- 8.4 Centurion Super Pro – Keyfob Disabling (Hands Free Fob Only)
- 8.5 Centurion Super Pro – Program Personal Identification Number (Pin) / Personal Key Code
- 8.19 Centurion Super Pro – BCM: (Enable/Disable)
- 8.20 Centurion Super Pro – BCM-Lights: (Enable/Disable)
- 8.22 Centurion Super Pro – Unlocking A Security Module
- 8.23 Centurion Super Pro – Security: Push Button Fob Manual Programming
- 9. Location of Diagnostic Connectors
- Centurion Glossary
8.16 Radio: (Enable/Disable)
Centurion Super Pro/Audio
Enable and Disable features of the Radio.
NOTE: If the ECU is locked by another product, you will NOT be able to perform any active settings changes as we will not be able to communicate with the ECU.
- Select the Active Settings Icon ( )
- In the first dropdown menu select 'Infotainment/Radio'
- In the second dropdown menu select 'Audio Outputs & Nav.: (Enable/Disable)'
- Press the Start button next to the Radio feature you wish to Enable or Disable.
- Select the 'Enable' or 'Disable' button and press 'OK'.
- Wait for confirmation (PASS / FAIL / NA ).
- AMP (1)
- This feature is used to enable an amplifier on a Harley-Davidson®.
- AMP (2)
- This feature is used to enable a second amplifier on a Harley-Davidson®.
The Intercom & CB radio allows you to communicate with other motorcycles or vehicles who have the equipment. By enabling the feature in Centurion, you will then be able to utilize the equipment installed.
- Bluetooth (Phone/WHIM-CarPlay)
After installing the WHIM system, you can enable to Bluetooth capability to connect to it in Centurion as well as connecting to your phone via bluetooth.
NOTE: To enable the CarPlay feature on a motorcycle you must enable the WHIM module in the Centurion software, this will only work if the bike is compatible with the CarPlay feature.
The Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) allows the rider to communicate with their motorcycle without actually having a wired connection to it. It connects itself to the 6.5GT infotainment system, then allowing you to communicate with the CB radio, listen to the radio as well as hear turn by turn GPS directions.
- SMS Texting
- After enabling this option in Centurion, you can use the SMS Texting function through the motorcycles system.
- After installing the XM Satellite radio, you can enable the feature in Centurion to be able to utilize it on your motorcycle.
If you have installed a separate navigation system that is not built into the motorcycles stock dash, you can enable the feature in Centurion, for the system to work in conjunction with the motorcycle.
- AUX (1)
- This feature is used to enable an auxiliary option on a Harley-Davidson®.
- AUX (2)
- This feature is used to enable a second auxiliary option on a Harley Davidson.