Table of Contents
- Main Features
- How To Setup TR4 System
- All TechnoResearch Cables
- Common Jobs
- Updating Centurion License
- Non-Stock ECUs
- Connecting via Bluetooth
- Victory / Indian Diagnostics
- Checking DTCs Manually (HD)
- FAIL message When Performing Blank ECU Programming
- 1. Centurion Setup and Installation
- 1.1 Where to get the Software
- 1.2 Install Centurion
- 1.3 Run Centurion
- 1.4 Insert Security Key into USB Port
- 1.5 Connect USB Cable
- 1.6 Powerup the Centurion
- 1.7 Powerup to Automatically Install Drivers
- 1.8 Update the Centurion Software
- 1.9 Centurion Disclaimer/Language Selection
- 1.10 Confirm COM Port for Communication
- 1.11 Troubleshooting COM Port Issues
- 2. Using the Centurion
- 3. Centurion Toolbar Icon Description
- 3.1 Centurion Toolbar Buttons/Commands
- 3.2 Digital Data View
- 3.3 Strip Chart Data View
- 3.4 Meter Data View
- 3.5 Live DTC Monitoring
- 3.6 Active Test
- 3.7 Active Settings
- 4. Centurion – How to Change Units/Colors
- 5. Centurion Super Pro/Audio – Monitor Real-Time Data (Digital Data View)
- 6. Centurion Super Pro/Audio – Monitor Real-Time Data (Strip Chart Display)
- 7. Centurion Super Pro – Harley Davidson Tests and Activations
- 8. Centurion – Specific Functions for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- 8.1 Centurion Super Pro/Audio – Read And Clear DTCS
- 8.2 Centurion Super Pro – Speedometer Calibration
- 8.6 Centurion Super Pro – Air Fuel Value (AFV)
- 8.7 Centurion Super Pro – Idle Adjustment
- 8.8 Centurion Super Pro – Blank ECU Programming
- 8.9 Centurion Super Pro – Blank Ecu Programming (Clone)
- 8.11 Centurion Super Pro – Module Replacement (4-Pin Models)
- 8.12 Centurion Super Pro – Module Replacement (6-Pin Models)
- 8.13 Centurion Super Pro – ECU: (Enable/Disable)
- 8.17 Centurion Super Pro – Fuel Tank Drain
- 8.18 Centurion Super Pro – Compression Test
- 8.3 Centurion Super Pro – Hands Free Keyfob Programming
- 8.4 Centurion Super Pro – Keyfob Disabling (Hands Free Fob Only)
- 8.5 Centurion Super Pro – Program Personal Identification Number (Pin) / Personal Key Code
- 8.19 Centurion Super Pro – BCM: (Enable/Disable)
- 8.20 Centurion Super Pro – BCM-Lights: (Enable/Disable)
- 8.22 Centurion Super Pro – Unlocking A Security Module
- 8.23 Centurion Super Pro – Security: Push Button Fob Manual Programming
- 9. Location of Diagnostic Connectors
- Centurion Glossary
8.3 Hands Free Keyfob Programming
Centurion Super Pro
NOTE: THIS IS FOR HANDS FREE KEYFOB SYSTEMS ONLY [2007-2020].
KeyFobs made easy. Open the new Fob, type the number, program and done.
NOTE: If the ECU is locked by another product, you will NOT be able to perform any active settings changes as we will not be able to communicate with the ECU.If you are performing one of the following replacements click the hyperlink below:
- Select the Active Settings Icon ()
- Select KeyFob from Active Settings drop down list.
- Turn the Key to ignition and the Run switch to 'run'.
- Click on the 'Get Stored Fob Values' button to test the system.
- Open the KeyFob to see that the codes are displayed and correct.
- Write the new KeyFob's code where the damaged/lost KeyFob code was.
- Click 'Program Fob #1 / #2' next to the Key or Keys changed.
Reading KeyFob Serial Number
KeyFob Open Reference (Read left to right like a book).
Type of KeyFobs
NOTE: There is one major difference between the new style and old style keyfobs, this being that the old ones you can physically see the green circuit board when you open it. The new ones you can not see a circuit board inside.
Old Style KeyFobs
NOTE: Smart Security Antenna's are usually located underneath the seat of the motorcycle.
Below are Hands Free FOBs that can be programmed to the security module with our software.
TSSM Security '07-'13 XL XR Touring and '09-'13 Trike
BCM Smart Security System 2011 and later Softail
Integrated Security & Locking Flip FOB
(Works with '17-newer Touring & Trike Models)
Below are FOBs that require Harley Davidson activation and can not be programmed with our software.
(TR does not configure keyfobs for XG models)